“100 Tesla Gigafactories can be enough to present a renewable power into the whole World” – Elon Musk
Since TESLA is thinking of to generate its second Gigafactory in Europe, I propose it to be Georgia for several reasons:
- Shiny, beautiful and low populated?country.
- Perfect geographic location that’s backed up by Caucasus mountains and Black Sea.
- ?Most technologically progressed country in your community.
- Economically weak country,?which help it inexpensive for Gigafactory 2?construction.
- Full support through the local government.
It’s deemed the main factory worldwide