Thanks to Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed, Middle East peace deals, elimination of ISIS caliphate, Right to Try, fixing from the VA hospital system, and full-throated fight against abortion, millions more people will be alive to hear Never Trumpers tell them what an awful person he was.
Orange Man Bad. No quantity of good matters.
The Forces Against Trump
It will stand as one of the great miracles of America that Donald Trump was able to get so much done, big and small, so much winning, to use his term despite:
- Roughly 95% negative media coverage.
- A never ending stream of false stories such as the outrageous Charlottesville Lie.
- An organized, violent and highly-funded \”resistance\” – including within the walls of the White House – to thwart his efforts by any means legal and illegal.
- A three-year black op concocted by Obama, your soon-to-be-installed Biden and Hillary Clinton to use a fraudulent charge of Trump Russia Collusion to sabotage his presidency.
- Congressional Democrats who spent every single day for four years putting their thirst for hurting Trump over helping struggling Americans.
- Swamp Republicans in Congress too happy to keep things in Washington because they were as long their donors might make bank and they could be welcomed on CNN and the Georgetown cocktail circuit.
- Swamp Republican analysts, pundits and consultants bitter that Trump had zero use and little respect for.
- Neo-cons upset that Trump was bringing peace, not war.
- Last and from least, the never-ending spiritual warfare launched against a guy who talked about and believed in God and America.
The American people, because the mainstream media had zero curiosity about reporting the good, generally have little concept of all that Trump accomplished in their name.
A few months back, Wayne Grudem published around the Stream a list of “30 Good stuff President Trump Has Done for America.”
This week, the White House released a staggering list of Trump administration accomplishments.
Look with the seemingly endless list, and ask yourself, \”How much has all this benefited me, my family, my community, my nation?\”
Ask then your fundamental question: \”Did he do the job he was elected and paid to complete?\” Any answer just one \”Yes\” is a lie.
Doesn’t he deserve a minimum of a thank you?
Never Trumpers Reaped the Benefits
Let me put this another way. The great advantage of being a Trump hater is you have been able to reap the benefits of his presidency – Peace, Prosperity, Opportunity – while labeling him the devil.
Those who didn't vote for Biden will have no such luxury. Already there's open war against Trump supporters. Already Iran, China and North Korea are saber rattling. Prosperity? Gas prices are already on the rise and Biden is vowing to reverse many of the policies that bring prosperity and implement policies that choke American business. Opportunity? Already the move is afoot to deny employment to those who worked for Trump. Trump supporters are purged from woke corporations. Trump supporters have now been labeled by the incoming regime as racists, white nationalists and domestic terrorists.
I am already resigned that my writings and working for men who was/is a spiritual advisor to Mr . trump would make me a toxic hire must i move home in the D.C. area. I suppose certain publishers would want no part of my non-political murder mystery simply because I don't believe a senile corrupt hack who finished fifth in Nh, and spent the summer in the basement, legitimately garnered 80 million votes. I accept certain dear friends are now gone forever, incapable of seeing me as anything further than a wretched Deplorable.
However, if the choice is between being tossed aside by longtime friends, and seeing our nation’s enemies weakened, I select America’s security.
If the choice is between being denied a job and knowing millions of forgotten men and women were able to get jobs, because of Trump's efforts, I'll go with the millions.
If the option is between a murder mystery can not get published and Middle East peace, I choose peace. A thousand times peace!
If History will be Fair
If history is to be anywhere near fair, it'll marvel at all Trump got done with respect to the American people. It will condemn the forces that fought hook and crook against him. It will brand as true seditionists people who used the full power of the CIA, FBI and DOJ to sabotage the duly elected President of the United States.
It will reflect with wonder a unique, jam-packed, energetic time where the most unlikely of presidents proved Washington need not be stuck in neutral. Who proved blessings were to be found when one pushed practical solutions and set the American people first. Who indeed did Make America Great Again.
If history is to be in anyway curious, it might wonder why the unending hatred for men who did nothing more than set aside his riches and ease to operate nonstop to solve problems he had no hand in creating.
Al Perrotta may be the Managing Editor of The Stream and co-author, with John Zmirak, of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Immigration. You can follow him at @StreamingAl on Twitter and Parler and at Gab and MeWe.